Status
Not open for further replies.

TeknaBuzz

Customer
I have 1 user who claims that he continues to have consistent notifications that don't seem to cancel out after viewing them. I don't believe this is any kind of bug with the vbactivity at all but am thinking it must be due to some type of cookie settings within his browser.

This same user had the same problem with the vbseo likes notification system in which I disabled for time the being but I would like to help this user and any future users with the same problem make the features work properly for them.

I've already inquired about his cookie settings and the user claims that has not had a problem with online shopping carts, or storing saved passwords for websites.

Please help me, help this user get this fixed.

Thanks.

Fixed. The user brought to my attention a new problem with his points not showing correctly, as I investigated I found the user with 2 different usernames. One appeared as "User Name" and the other as "user.name" and these 2 accounts was conflicting with each other's database information. 1 account evidently was accidentally made with the facebook login.

Nothing to do with this product at all, which I never suspected and delete that unused user name fixed all the conflicts that user was having.

Glad you got it working :)

Especially so because I'd never have guessed that, haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating