Question Where's the "Configured Banner Advertisements" screen found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3ejm

Customer
I've installed DB Forums Ads Pro, and I can not for the life of me find the
"Configured Banner Advertisements" screen

243.png
as depicted in the screenshot shown in the product description page here.

I have pro installed. DragonByte Tech: Forum Ads (Pro) 2.0.0b2

Thx for your help.

I assume I replace customer with a user name, but when I do I get this message "Invalid Action. Go Back."

Is there a view "all" function? I suppose I'll read/search up on this, but thanks for the quick reply. I'll look around and see what I can find to get it working for me.

And just so you know, I do have a customer and an ad set up that's getting impression. Not sure if that is necessary, but it's been done.

No, the URL posted is the exact URL you should use, but it only displays a customer's own information, so you cannot use it to see others' banners.

For that, use the AdminCP :)

No, the URL posted is the exact URL you should use, but it only displays a customer's own information, so you cannot use it to see others' banners.

For that, use the AdminCP :)

OK good, I can see that now, thanks. But I'm really wanting to see that somewhere in the AdminCP and that's where I can't find it anywhere. The only thing close are the "remaining impressions" in the "Manage Sold Banners" display. I'm looking for "Clicks" info and "Impressions" info for sold banners, not just remaining impressions. If what I'm seeing is all that the software does, so be it. I'll just put all the ads under my own user name. That means I'll likely have to sell them manually. Oh well. Thank you for your help.

Ah, if you post that as a Feature Request we'll be sure to get it added to a future version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Ads

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back