Status
Not open for further replies.

aloicious

Customer
I need to know what the template is that is for the user profile tab to fix some things...

the issue I'm having is there is a line going through the dates when the user goes under the thanks/like tab in the profile..

I also want to change the title of the thanks/like tab since I do not use a 'thanks' button I'd rather just call it something other than 'post thanks/like'.

Attachments

• thanksliketab.JPG
    thanksliketab.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
I actually had that issue on one of my older styles, you can edit the template, dbtech_thanks_compat.css find the following.

Code:
#view-thanks .member_content .subsectionhead-understate {
	font-weight:bold;
	position:relative;
	top: {vb:math {vb:stylevar font.fontSize}/2}px;
	display:block;
	float: {vb:stylevar left};
	padding-top: {vb:math {vb:stylevar padding}/2};
	padding-{vb:stylevar right}: {vb:math {vb:stylevar padding}/2};
}

And change it to this.

Code:
#view-thanks .member_content .subsectionhead-understate {
	font-weight:bold;
	background: transparent;
	position:relative;
	top: .5px;
	display:block;
	float: {vb:stylevar left};
	padding-top: {vb:math {vb:stylevar padding}/2};
	padding-{vb:stylevar right}: {vb:math {vb:stylevar padding}/2};
}

I believe the phrase you need to edit to change the tab name is, dbtech_thanks_post_thanks_like, if not it's dbtech_thanks_stats

So the compat.css edit worked great! Thanks again.

I'm still not finding where to change the name of the tab though, I can't find either of those phrases in the phrase manager anywhere, which is strange, because both of them are referenced within the template if I do a search there.

anyone have some insight on the tab name change? its not a super important, but would help minimize confusion, especially as the board grows.

both using 'search in templates' globally as well as manually scrolling through all the phrases under the Dragonbyte: advanced thanks/like phrase types

I just found it, the correct phrase to change that tab text is the dbtech_thanks_post_thanks_like ...it was under the global phrase types, I was looking under the dbtech advanced thanks/like types.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings