vBCredits II Deluxe v1.2.0 Released!

Darkwaltz4

Former Developer
Thanks to everyone's great feedback and encouragement, we are proud to release vBCredits II Deluxe v1.2.0!

Highlights:
Process all pages of users instead of one at a time
Public fully phrased, additional admin phrasing
Variable decimals shown for transaction logs
Import/Export events, including default set
Currency Wizard displays third party addon names
Improved instructions for multiple selections
Includes optional vBookie Actionset integration
Overlapping events can stack instead of best
Improved compatibility with addons that use points
Over 10 more fixes, improvements, and optimizations!

This is a maintenance release which improves some of the common problems and suggestions everyone had.
By the end of the month: purchasing credits with PayPal+, and redemption codes!

Man I wish I would have known this was coming so soon I would have waited till today to install so I guess Ill go do another upgrade.

Upgrade was clean and I do not see any issues. Thank you for adding the decimal's for the transaction log. Now the only thing I'd like to see is the integration for the Arcade. :)

Thanks Dark.

:p Cosmic has had me busy working on paypal integration - this was just an interim release to patch up a bunch of bugs and small features that have been done in the meantime. fun integrations like with the arcades will be worked on next month

Thank you, my upgrade is working smooth, but I sure would like to have a basic setup of action amounts, It appears there is a way to import them. I never did too much with the previous setups amounts and expected them to transfer. So Im a bit lost how to make sure the economy remains similar to the previous set up.

There's an XML that you can import through vBC itself (not through vB's products) that will setup the basic actions for you. Whether the numbers compare or not to what you had previously, I have no idea. but in anycase, you can import them and adjust them accordingly.

Back