Question Usergroup legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

gajinoz

Customer
I've just installed the pro version of infopanels and everything appears to be working correctly but .....

I added a usergroup legend with the title of Administrator and ticked the Administrator usergroup checkbox. At the bottom of the main page in the info box down there it shows Administrators and the names, great.

However, when I add another usergroup legend and call it Super Moderators and tick the super Moderators checkbox it now shows the one above then under that, Super Moderators (in red the colour of admins, not green for super mods) and the same names as above NOT the super mod names.

What is happening here?

Sorry, worked out what the problem was. If a member is in a primary usergroup of Admins and a secondary group of super mods the info panels place them in both groups in the legend. That's the best way of describing it.

What is needed, I think, is to stop info panels looking at secondary usergroups that a user might be in and only take notice of the check box in the manager.

ugl1.PNG

ugl3.PNG

The first pic is with just one usergroup legend configured. The seconf pic is will all three configured.

In the pics you can see that I am in both groups because I have a secondary usergroup in VB as a super mod.

(Yes, I know, I will take myself off the secondary group)

This is what I mean by info panels looking at secondary groups.

Did that make any sense?

Last edited:
I'll change this to a Feature Request so that I can look into adding an option for whether or not secondary groups should be included :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy InfoPanels

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back