Question Usergroup Credit system

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucien_lies

Customer
Hello. I want to create a kind of "Discord Hypersquad" system, so I have one usergroup for each one and I want to know if there is a possibility to display the total amount of points earned by the members of each usergroup.

I was trying quite a few options but in the end I came to the conclusion that the only way to make it interesting and minimally "automatic" is to make a little PHP code with:

1. The "loop array" class that creates a list with all the users belonging to a user group.
2. The class that shows the balance of the "currency" of each of these users.
3. Program a sum that adds these points to give the total points of the house.
4. The display to show the final points of each group of users in a widget.

I know that objectively it should be something relatively simple to do because the classes themselves exist, looking for the xenforo and dragonbyteshop templates should be the $meta_key classes that contain all this data and the only new thing to add is the sum. The problem is that I know hardly anything about programming to carry it out, but I really think that someone who knows a minimum can do it easily. I wish I could find somewhere someone who could help to do it.

Sorry for the delay :(

Unfortunately this goes beyond the scope of support as we can't assist with custom programming, sorry.

Hello @lucien_lies,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating