• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Upload Games Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Cannot Upload Games, Getting error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vBArcade_moc::import() in /home/user/public_html/admincp/arcade_admin.php on line 1672

I've made a potential hotfix to /dbtech/vbarcade/systems/moc.php that should resolve this :)

Now, Getting this error via Import Games.

PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ..../admincpforum/arcade_admin.php on line 1864

PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ..../admincpforum/arcade_admin.php on line 1865

PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ..../admincpforum/arcade_admin.php on line 1866

PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ..../admincpforum/arcade_admin.php on line 1867

PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ..../admincpforum/arcade_admin.php on line 1644

Last edited:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method vBArcade_moc::import() in /home/legionaire/public_html/forums/admincp/arcade_admin.php on line 1672

With this error, the arcade is essentially "Useless" not able to upload any games, what good is an arcade without games ?

first off I posted here to show that you were not the only one getting this error, did not know "I HAD TO" open a support ticket rather than posting in the forums

Now getting this error after Upload Games.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method vBArcade_moc::import() in /home/nadda/public_html/admincpforum/arcade_admin.php on line 1672

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back