Bug Unsure as to what maybe the origin of cause for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mental

Customer
I've just traced one of the php outputs on my server to see what is going on and maybe boost performance a little bit and one thing truck me as odd, i'll include the log below;

access("/home/domain/public_html/forum/dbtech/dbseo/includes/script/search.php", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
lstat("/home/domain/public_html/forum/packages/dbseo/script/search.php", 0x7fff16171800) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
lstat("/home/domain/public_html/forum/packages/dbseo/script", 0x7fff16171640) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
lstat("/home/domain/public_html/forum/packages/dbseo", 0x7fff16171490) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/home/domain/public_html/forum/dbtech/dbseo/includes/script/payments.php", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
lstat("/home/domain/public_html/forum/packages/dbseo/script/payments.php", 0x7fff16171800) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
lstat("/home/domain/public_html/forum/packages/dbseo/script", 0x7fff16171640) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
lstat("/home/domain/public_html/forum/packages/dbseo", 0x7fff16171490) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
lstat("/home/domain/public_html/forum/packages/postbittabs.php", 0x7fff16171d90) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
readlink("/home/domain/public_html/forum/packages/postbittabs.php", 0x7fff16173f10, 4095) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

This is outputted through all traces and takes up a large portion of all the logging. Now, since i'm using a fair few number of products via yourselves i'm unsure as to what plugin is causing conflicts and I also wondered if you had any issues yourself from your services that you are unaware of?

Thanks.

All this means is that your forum has attempted to search for the listed files. It is in no way, shape or form indicative of any problems.

To put it into perspective: If you SSH into your server and run cat /this/file/doesnt/exist.txt you would receive a "no such file" error in your terminal and a similar log file entry would be generated if your system was set up to log these nonissues for some reason.

You can rest assured that there is nothing wrong with these entries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back