Question Trying to install 7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddje

Customer
Getting the following error when trying to install:
Callback DBTech_Shout_XenForo_EventListener_TemplatePostRender::home is invalid (Invalid Class).

Can you please make sure you have uploaded all the files? That file exists in the download. If you are using a mod like the Add-On Installer mod, please upload the files manually instead.

Thanks for the fast response. I've downloaded the files again.
So then I search for DBTech_Shout_XenForo_EventListener_TemplatePostRender...

It's in /var/www/html/upload/library/DBTech/Shout/XenForo/EventListener/TemplatePostRender.php

Do the permissions need to be set?

I don't know if your server needs special permissions for PHP files, that's something you need to ask your host.

I've re-uploaded the entire enchilada. Now getting this:
Exception: The AOP directory either doesn't exist or isn't writable. - library/DBTech/Shout/Model/Shoutbox.php:1100

#0 /var/www/html/library/DBTech/Shout/Action/Ajax/Fetch.php(226): DBTech_Shout_Model_Shoutbox->fetchAop('shouts', 1)
#1 /var/www/html/library/DBTech/Shout/Action/Ajax.php(163): DBTech_Shout_Action_Ajax_Fetch->__handle(Array, Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/library/DBTech/Shout/Application/Core.php(337): DBTech_Shout_Action_Ajax->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/html/library/DBTech/Shout/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Shout.php(24): DBTech_Shout_Application_Core->runAction()
#4 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Shout_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Shout->actionIndex()
#5 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Just FYI permissions:
-rwxrwxr-x 1 ec2-user ec2-user 80077 Apr 22 20:45 Shoutbox.php

You need to make XF's data and internal_data directories 777 as well. I'm surprised your forum even runs if this is not the case.

Hello toddje,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Shout

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings