Question Transfer Credits Popup Location...how to adjust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuDawgs

Customer
I have custom code in my postbit and I'd like to be able to move my credits_popup over to the right a little so that it isn't covering things up. Is there a simple way to move it?

20120419-ty7autuugqyw3frskm5yehwpey.jpg

The popup positioning is calculated from the triggering link. Those links are in more places than just the postbit, so making it move over like that will negatively affect the others. Plus, you would be modifying javascript.

I suggest we figure out why your paypal code is doing that in the first place. Is that perhaps a flash object?

No, it's not flash. We couldn't figure out a way to get it to work properly if it resided within the actual postbit, so some crackhead developer thought he'd fix it by making it rest on top of everything else.

The popup has a z-index of 1000 - if you set the paypal icon's z-index to something less than that (say, 999) it should be successfully hidden under the popup, while still enjoying its current hackish implementation :p

Ah....hah! That worked! Any idea why it's saying "Could not complete transfer" when I try to send transfer? THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back