Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Currently, this mod uses the "non-forum areas" BBCode vBulletin Option to determine what BBCodes are parsed in the Wall :)

vBulletin Options -> BB Code Settings -> Allow Code in Non Forum Specific Areas

This is the setting that controls whether images are displayed in the Wall at this point in time :)

This : > vBulletin Options -> BB Code Settings -> Allow Code in Non Forum Specific Areas

Does not work on my board number, I had to set the option no for Allow BB Code in Non Forum Specific Areas, thus making areas like 'visitor messages' become messy.

Update: As of v1.2.7, currently scheduled to be released Monday, video and image BB Code will no longer render in the LiveWall.

Update: As of v1.2.7, currently scheduled to be released Monday, video and image BB Code will no longer render in the LiveWall.
Hi Fillip H., why was this a global change to the mod? I would actually prefer to display images and videos on the public and user walls as long as an maximum image size limit (width, height) can be defined so admins can adjust it to their templates. This way the wall looks similar to Facebook's which is what most people are used to.

Suggestions:
1. Inline images and videos (optional settings with image dimension controls)

2. Is it possible to replace the text box with a small "Reply" text link below each comment? It would be great if the text box was only visible when "reply" was clicked for that specific message you are replying to, this will most likely declutter the wall and make the messages easier to read and follow. (this can be made optional too).

3. Integration of the Thanks/Like mod. Thanks and Like stats on the wall(s) are in sync with Thanks and Likes on the forum threads.

Here are a few illustrations I put together using MS Paint for better understanding:
User Wall Suggestions (Text Box).png

User Wall Suggestions.png

Thank you and I hope and as a Pro license customer that my suggestions are taken into consideration.

Last edited:
Could you please re-post this in its own thread? As it's been flagged as Implemented, it won't show up in our systems when we look for new feature requests.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back