Sarab

Customer
Hello,

I can't understand how it work =.=

I put in stock 10.

and put maximum 10

and put refill time 14 days

after week all the item been sold

after 14 days ( the refill time ) it's still zero item been added to stock =')

So I tried putting stock 10

and maximum 100

and refill time 14 days

after week all item sold out

after 14 days ( refill time ) the stock become 90 =")

What I want to do is putting 10 items for every 2 weeks, so every two week the stock refill to have 10 items, so how to do that =")?

Best regards,
Saleh Albinkhalil

I believe I've fixed it, you can re-download v3.1.0pl1 and re-upload /dbtech/vbshop/includes/class_dm_shopinventory.php, then reset the Max Stock in the AdminCP and it should work for all future refills :)

You can test out whether it will work by creating a new item (or use an existing one) with a stock/max stock of <anything not -1>, then purchase that item, then go back to the AdminCP. If you set the stock to 10 and max stock to 10, you should see the stock is now 9 and max stock is still 10.

If it says both Max Stock and Stock as 9, please post back and I will take another crack at fixing it :)

I believe I've fixed it, you can re-download v3.1.0pl1 and re-upload /dbtech/vbshop/includes/class_dm_shopinventory.php, then reset the Max Stock in the AdminCP and it should work for all future refills :)

You can test out whether it will work by creating a new item (or use an existing one) with a stock/max stock of <anything not -1>, then purchase that item, then go back to the AdminCP. If you set the stock to 10 and max stock to 10, you should see the stock is now 9 and max stock is still 10.

If it says both Max Stock and Stock as 9, please post back and I will take another crack at fixing it :)
Great it's really worked xD

finally after ages I don't have to restock manually =")

Or maybe not =")

All the items after editing them yesterday with stock 1 maximum stock 4 refill days 14 been refill today to 4 =.=

Why that =")?

Because the system was unable to refill them previously due to the issue reported in the OP - going forward, it should work fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings