Status
Not open for further replies.

jluerken

Customer
Hi,

I really love vbForms, it's making my life much easier when I have to get additional info for a post from my members.

While creating categories, questions and so on I was missing the function to sort the Questions by ID.
At the moment the questions for a category show up in the order I created them.
I really wish to be able to sort them on the Questions overview page by simply giving them a number.

Could you please add this?

Kind regards
jluerken

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
One more:

On the question management page it would make sense to display the question category and to be able to sort for this.
If you have a lot of questions it is not easy to say to which category they belong.
At the moment I use a prefix for the varname to make this more clear but it would make sense to have the category shown on this page.

Regards
jluerken

If on the Status Overview page HTML Markup's where used, it would be good to show them directly.
This way it is much easier to see which markup a title has without the need to go end edit it.

One more:

On the question management page it would make sense to display the question category and to be able to sort for this.
If you have a lot of questions it is not easy to say to which category they belong.
At the moment I use a prefix for the varname to make this more clear but it would make sense to have the category shown on this page.

Regards
jluerken
This is already a feature. On the Question Management page, questions are grouped by category.

@ The rest: We'll take them into consideration for future versions :)

For the future, it'd be best to separate each feature request into different threads, otherwise if we implement one but not the other, this thread will be marked as Implemented and the other features may get lost in time. Thanks!

Sorting the questions (just by number just as you sort forums) is a must!

Now all the questions I add are added at the bottom while I want them in other places. Please fix this asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back