Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriousRat

Customer
In the slider it mentions you can have multiple sliders. Does that mean one can be at the top of the forum and have content from the blog and cms, one could be at the top of the cms and have content from the forum and blogs, and one could be at the top blog and have content from the forum and cms?

And can they be different sizes?

In the slider it mentions you can have multiple sliders. Does that mean one can be at the top of the forum and have content from the blog and cms, one could be at the top of the cms and have content from the forum and blogs, and one could be at the top blog and have content from the forum and cms?
That's correct :)

And can they be different sizes?
There's no size options at this time, sorry :(

That's correct :)

There's no size options at this time, sorry :(

The overall size of the slider can be changed, correct? Or is it just the size of the pictures/thumbnails? Or are you saying there could be multiples, they just have to all be the same size?

There's no options to change the size of the slider, any part of it. You may be able to change it via the CSS, though that's not officially supported.

You can indeed have as many instances of the slider as you want, positioned wherever you want, and they each have their own individual configuration.

I must admit I'm confused now. This is a copy and paste from your products description.

Customisation
•Stylevars available for both the CMS and Forum versions, so that you can match each one to your specific design [vB4.x only]
•External CSS file available so you can match the slider to your forum [vB3.x only]
•Ability to define a maximum width and height for the slider (in StyleVars for vB4, in CSS for vB3)
•Fully phrased to allow for customization for different languages

And I'm positive as I've reviewed different sites that use your slider I've seen different sizes out there.

Oh I see, that's my bad. I'm not the original developer of the modification, so when I didn't see it in the per-slider options I assumed it wasn't there.

In that case, it means all slider instances must be the same size.

Sorry for the confusion :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back