I have Two Questions that Related to my Existing Licence and The Copyright Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharma

Customer
Hi,
1) I've purchased licence for VB4 and it's now expired, I wanna renew that and let me know if there any discount or deal for existing customers?
2) I also purchased branding free / Copyright removal lifetime licence ( Please check my purchase history) , But the DBSEO admin panel doesn't have an option to enter the branding free key. Check This : https://prnt.sc/j7mfut

1) Expired licenses can be renewed at a 25% discount compared to new licenses :)

2) Newer versions of our products do not require a Branding Free key, once the Branding Free license has been assigned to a product, you simply re-download the product and the branding will be gone :)

I actually plan to disable downloads of the Branding Free product since having a download available when it’s no longer needed is very confusing and unnecessary.

I actually plan to disable downloads of the Branding Free product since having a download available when it’s no longer needed is very confusing and unnecessary.
True.

2) Newer versions of our products do not require a Branding Free key, once the Branding Free license has been assigned to a product, you simply re-download the product and the branding will be gone
Yes, i'm using the latest version of the DBSEO ( System Version 2.0.37) https://prnt.sc/j7pc4z

May i ask you, why still the copyright links showing in my forum since i already have the branding free licence.

The latest version you downloaded is v1.3.0, so if you are using the Lite version of 2.0.37 then that would explain it.

Branding Free can only be applied to Pro versions, not Lite versions. Sorry :(

Please let me know how to obtain that discount code? I'm about to pay.
It's not a discount code, it should be applied automatically. I don't see a pending order for you in the system right now so I can't check to see if it's working for you. Please do make sure you go to your licenses here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/licenses/ then click your DragonByte SEO license, then click the Renew button in the top right corner.

If you simply add a new license from the main store page, you will not receive any discount.

Once you have added the renewal to your cart, please feel free to let me know if the price is still the same as a new version and I will investigate for you and fix the problem :)

Fillip

Are you sure you followed the steps in my previous post? As I mentioned previously, if you add the product to your cart via the main product list, you will not receive any discount. You must click "Renew license" from the license information page.

I have tested these steps on my development board and I can confirm that it is working as intended.

Please confirm the exact steps you took when adding the product to your cart.

Are you sure you followed the steps in my previous post? As I mentioned previously, if you add the product to your cart via the main product list, you will not receive any discount. You must click "Renew license" from the license information page.

I have tested these steps on my development board and I can confirm that it is working as intended.

Please confirm the exact steps you took when adding the product to your cart.
Hi,
Now i found that exactly, But unable to process the payment via PayPal, Sending you PM.

The issue has been found & resolved. Thank you for your help in diagnosing the issue, much appreciated :D

I'll close this thread as it's been all sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back