Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisadam

Customer
Hi, I can not run the sitemap.

xxxxxx/dbseocp/index.php?do=buildsitemap

I get an error when I opened;

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Help me Pls Fillip H.;

Last edited:
Please make sure you've uploaded the contents of the /upload/ folder to your forum's folder, and that you're not using cPanel's File Manager or some other web interface to manage uploads.

Please make sure you've uploaded the contents of the /upload/ folder to your forum's folder, and that you're not using cPanel's File Manager or some other web interface to manage uploads.

I have downloaded the file may be incorrect?

Directory where my forums home directory /public_html/

I threw upload folder /public_html/ into.

upload/dbseocp/index.php seems 0 kB Is this true?

Adsız.png

OK, I changed files, doesn't matter :) but the problem is still not resolved.

I tried to show with pictures.

Files with the FTP

Adsız.png

2.png

AdminCP

STEP 1

STEP 1.png

STEP 2

STEP 2.png

I am doing wrong? help me pls Fillip H.

Ah, that's a bug with that link. I'll get it resolved for the next version :)

Thanks!

Actually, this appears to be an issue with your translation - the phrase has been updated since then. If you search in your phrase manager for dbseo.php as text, these references should be changed to index.php :)

Actually, this appears to be an issue with your translation - the phrase has been updated since then. If you search in your phrase manager for dbseo.php as text, these references should be changed to index.php :)

I changed completely. Thank you very much. I didn't notice : ) But sitemap problem still continues. How do I run the Sitemap?

Last edited:
As this ticket has received no further replies, I'll close it. If you have any further issues or queries, please feel free to start a new support ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings