Question Any update?

Starbucks

Customer
Hi there,

When you introduced this addon I was very excited about it!

There were quite a lot of suggestions made in the XenForo Thread and I wanted to know if there’s any update on that or new features?

There are some requested features that would made me instantly buy it, that’s why I’m waiting for an update.

As of today the addon still hasn’t been updated!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, what with this being a commissioned add-on, I can't release updates as frequently as I would have liked - at least not while the client is still throwing requirements at me :D

That being said, v1.1 is in final testing with the client and it contains some large updates;
  • Full XFMG integration
  • "Virtual Category" for the node list
  • The "Overview" page now uses widgets to allow admins to rearrange the layout
  • Improved search integration
  • and more
Afterwards, I'll begin work on v1.2 which will contain at minimum the "Sections" feature (i.e. ability to create "forums" for the groups, and optionally limit said created sections to only be accessible to group supervisors).

Hello @Starbucks,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Social Groups has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

DragonByte Social Groups

XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back