Question Remove the item owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
In the shop I have added custom items, like some cards with images. However, near each item in the shop my avatar and username are displayed. How to have them removed? I tried to add items without mentioning an owner but it doesn't allow me.

Also, is there a way to increase the height of the item/image size in the shop as in my case each item has a frame, but just the sides are of it are seen, but I'd want the top and bottom frame to be seen as well, cause this way it looks cut.

All items require an owner. I would recommend creating a new “bot” user and reassigning items to them.

Being able to change image dimensions will be added to the next version, but bear in mind it’ll only change the resizing target, not the display size on list view.

Ok, but how can I make the username of the bot owner not to have its name and avatar image displayed in the items list?

There is no way to change the display size of items when viewing the shop?

Neither of those things are possible without template / CSS modifications which is outside the scope of support, sorry.

Well, why are the item images being cropped? With the old system they were fully displayed. Also, please look in posts how it's shown (again, I had no problem with the old system, they were displayed normally, and fully, now the images are displayed very small in shop, and huge in postbit, but still cropped, which is not ok, cause why cut off the image). In my case there are card numbers there, towards the bottom of the image, which must be seen. This way I simply cannot use the system, so, basically I paid in vain. Please at least help me fix it.

And here is how the cards should look:

Well, why are the item images being cropped?
The new item icon system uses specific image dimensions when uploading. In the next version, these dimensions can be changed via a setting, so if all your images are uniform, set the setting to the correct size after upgrading.

Ah, ok, that sounds great! So I will be able to set the full size of the images so they will be displayed correctly, not cropped? And that will work both for postbit and in the shop list?

It should, yeah. The postbit is meant to display smaller images but I'm guessing you've customised the CSS so it's displaying the full image :)

It displays a huge image, as my full image is way smaller, as I posted above, 75x90px, but in postbit, for some reason, it's displayed almost 200x200px image.

Waiting for the update then :) Thanks

Try re-downloading the mod and rebuilding the data (accessible via the cog after reuploading, or use the archive installer) in case the setting didn't import correctly the first time.

Thanks I found it after reuploading the mod. :)

One more question. When I try to edit a member's DragonByte Shop's points, I am getting this error:

LogicException: Attempted to set 'dbtech_shop_points' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 575
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 548
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 48
  3. DBTech\Shop\XF\Admin\Controller\User->DBTech\Shop\XF\Admin\Controller\{closure}() insrc/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 168
  4. XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 504
  5. XF\Admin\Controller\User->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Do you know what's causing it?

Last edited:
Hello @vBulletin lover,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.