Bug Redis Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogeox

Customer
We come from here (I cant reply there): https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/flush-cache-problem.25360/

Today I installed REDIS as you suggested and happens the same than others:

Filecache: After (+ or -) 5 minutes and created +500 entries and with + o - 10mb size... the memory and files auto flush/clean and restart again and starts again (in bucle)

Apcu: After (+ or -) 5 minutes and created +500 entries and with + o - 10mb size... the memory and entries auto flush/clean and restart again and starts again (in bucle)

Redis: After (+ or -) 5 minutes and created +500 entries and with + o - 10mb size... the memory and entries auto flush/clean and restart again and starts again (in bucle)

I'm wondering if this cache of 5 minutes have some impact in my site? or just it's making my server work more without need.

Last edited:
"By choosing "None" vB Optimise will have no impact on your forum."

That means that selecting NONE would be the same as not having installed vBoptimise addon?

Attachments

• vbo.png
    vbo.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm wondering if this cache of 5 minutes have some impact in my site? or just it's making my server work more without need.
Having a cache, even with a shorter TTL, is always better than having no cache at all.

"By choosing "None" vB Optimise will have no impact on your forum."

That means that selecting NONE would be the same as not having installed vBoptimise addon?
That is what that means, yes.

Hello @neogeox,

We hope your ticket regarding vB Optimise has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @neogeox,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vB Optimise has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating