Question Redemptions not being awarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottkoz20

Customer
hello team -

I am trying to get the redemption codes and links working for my site. I would like to use this to trigger some rewards for projects that I am working with on my site at this point.

When I try to use the code that is generated, which is https://www.sportscardforum.com/credits.php?code=2RMSO2X5 - it does go to the link that set for the redirect; however the credit is not being pushed out. I have it set to set 1 credit (called Reward Points on sportscardforum.com).

I have it listed as a question to make sure that I'm not doing something wrong on the setup. If you need something, please advise

Scott

Does it work if you go through the normal currency menu and enter the code manually?

forgive my ignorance on the answer - are you referring to this screen? If so, all I see if Transfer and Adjust

Ok - I have the redemption option available and I can put in the code with optional comment

When I use the same code in the URL, that did not work, but another code did.

Today, 09:14 AM
Redeem
Earned 1.0 SCF Rewards
scottkoz20 used D0CWHF36

Today, 09:13 AM
Redeem
Earned 1.0 SCF Rewards
scottkoz20 used 2RMSO2X5: testing

Thus the reason I put it in as a question and not a bug is I was positive the problem was between the chair and the keyboard ;)

Hello @scottkoz20,

We hope your ticket regarding vBCredits II Deluxe has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating