Legacy putting quiz to under the sub categories

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will make is you so can set the amount of quizzes to display in the top box. The quiz categories will display the sub categories and you will be able to set the amount to display on that as well. If you have more sub categories then allowed it will show the total count of sub categories.

I will make is you so can set the amount of quizzes to display in the top box. The quiz categories will display the sub categories and you will be able to set the amount to display on that as well. If you have more sub categories then allowed it will show the total count of sub categories.

ooo it is good,when wil you release the next version ?

Here is a quote From Cosmic on the update status of vBQuiz

Generally the schedules are only made 4-8 weeks in advance. At the moment a vBQuiz updates isn't in that period, so it'll be some point after 8 weeks. Exactly when after that I can't say really. vBQuiz has had approx 3 months of update time so far this year, so it's very possible it won't be updated again for several months.

Cosmic

AFAIK it is not in the next round of updates, and here is what I said in the previous post.

Generally the schedules are only made 4-8 weeks in advance. At the moment a vBQuiz updates isn't in that period, so it'll be some point after 8 weeks. Exactly when after that I can't say really. vBQuiz has had approx 3 months of update time so far this year, so it's very possible it won't be updated again for several months.

Cosmic

Thank you, sir - i was reading this.

Only was asking, because your post was in Sep. 2011, more than one year ago...

No problem, I suppose it will get a update at some point,but with the pending release of vB5 things are a little hectic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.