Bug PHP Fatal error log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
I have this error log on my site, please fix on this error issue.

[17-Oct-2015 03:41:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function clean_array_gpc() on null in /home/user/public_html/dbtech/vbsuper_pm/hooks/reply_all/private_insertpm_process.php on line 2
[17-Oct-2015 06:56:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function clean_array_gpc() on null in /home/user/public_html/dbtech/vbsuper_pm/hooks/reply_all/private_insertpm_process.php on line 2
[17-Oct-2015 06:57:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function clean_array_gpc() on null in /home/user/public_html/dbtech/vbsuper_pm/hooks/reply_all/private_insertpm_process.php on line 2

I'm unable to replicate this issue, please try disabling all non-DBTech modifications and try again.

I'm not sure I understand, what happens if you disable all non-DBTech modifications? Does it still occur and if so, what are the steps to reproduce it?

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Duplicate.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings