• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Payout Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyEasy

Customer
There seems to be an issue with the payouts. First up when using the profit share option the details on the Raffle page, Raffle winning PM and the draw forum post are zero.

Hi all,

The raffle Scudo Raffle was drawn at 04:00, 12th Mar 2015, and the following winners were drawn:

username: 75% of Profits (0 Scudo)
username1: 25% of Profits (0 Scudo)

Congratulations to all the winners, and better luck next time to the rest of you.

- AbsoluteGaming Staff

I think the Raffle page should also be showing how much of a payout from the profit share people should currently get.

Tested again today and if you have 2 draws running a it's only announcing one winner from two selected in the second draw.

There seems to be an issue with the payouts. First up when using the profit share option the details on the Raffle page, Raffle winning PM and the draw forum post are zero.
What have you set as the profit threshold?

Tested again today and if you have 2 draws running a it's only announcing one winner from two selected in the second draw.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you're reporting here, could you please clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Raffles

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back