Question Dragonbyte raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the product page: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/dragonbyte-raffles.323/ it is not usable on XenForo, no.

As you can see, it's in the "vBulletin 3 / vBulletin 4" category, and under Product Information it says "vBulletin 3.8.x" and "vBulletin 4.x.x".

What gave you the impression it was usable on XenForo? If there's some reference to XenForo anywhere on that page I will be sure to correct that ASAP.

Yeah I'm aware, a moderator on my site suggested it and without double checking I brainlessly purchased it.
It's not your fault, I agree. I was just hoping since ive purchased so many addons through you, you might be willing to give me a break and pass me a refund for it since , clearly I only use xf =[

I can exchange the license for store credit equivalent to the purchase price. Let me know if you want me to process that for you :)

That would be so greatly appreciated, I love all the addons I have so far from you and Im sure ill find use in store credit

Hello @Invader-Games,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Raffles has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Raffles

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating