• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question How to use Points from vBCredits to enter raffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopz

Customer
Hello.

juv4ah5.png

What should I enter there that user can use their points from vBCredit to enter the raffle?

I am using vBActivity too for generate points. But these points are just for Awards. So when user reach 10 points they will get award X.

No I added vBCredit to have a currency in the forum. This currency I want to use to enter raffles... but it does not work.

Please help. D:

Thanks!

Edit:

If these 3 plugins are not work together I want a solution to make this:
User should get awards if they reach more then 10/30/50/.. points.
But when I use these points to enter raffles, they will lose their award... (or maybe the can keep it with some option, but they need again all new points to reach a higher award.l...)

So that is why I want to have 2 separated currencys or point system.

Last edited:
For the default vBCredits currency, you should use user as the Points Table and credits as the Points Column :)

Hello Snoopz,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Raffles

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings