Links & Download Impoter for vBDownloads

Ophelia

This was asked in email, and I'm needing an update on the ETA.

When can I anticipate this importer? On November 1 you stated in a couple days than on November 10 it was noted that it would be that week. With Andrew's passing, there are many vB owners, who rely heavily on our download manager, who are in need of something else as no one has picked up the code for L&D and I am really relying on your expectations on this date.

This was asked in email, and I'm needing an update on the ETA.

When can I anticipate this importer? On November 1 you stated in a couple days than on November 10 it was noted that it would be that week. With Andrew's passing, there are many vB owners, who rely heavily on our download manager, who are in need of something else as no one has picked up the code for L&D and I am really relying on your expectations on this date.
Sorry for the delay and lack of response in email. I must have missed your message. I'm working on it right now. The delay was due to a number of things, mainly me having the flu during the week we expected to release. As such, the importer didn't make it into the latest version. We hope to release a revised version soon which will have this for you :)

Again, sorry for the delay. I understand you are anxious for this to be done. I'm working full-speed to get it working!

As there any update on when I can expect this? With 4.1, it appears that some users have found that Links and Download Manager no longer works and I can no longer wait to find an easy way to migrate.

As there any update on when I can expect this? With 4.1, it appears that some users have found that Links and Download Manager no longer works and I can no longer wait to find an easy way to migrate.
It is coming. Unfortunately I have had to do a number of large bug fixes that have taken quite a bit of time to do. Once I get a second of free time, this will be my priority!

Back