DragonByte Ecommerce for a Simpler Use Case?

vij

Plan to use an addon purely for "Guest Post" Sales. We have a large inventory of websites we sell "guest posts" on for a fee.

1. There is NO downloadable product.
  2. There is NO "Renewal" or "Yearly Fee".
  3. There is ONLY one time purchase of a service.
  4. I simply want admin and buyers to be able to see list of products purchased and be aware of whats completed (maybe via prefix).

Can DragonByte Ecommerce addon be suitable for such use? Can make basic template edits and css changes.

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean by "Guest Post" Sales. Can you clarify, please?
It’s SEO service. For simplicity sake and for the purpose of this query, you could consider it as graphic design service or any one time service.

1. There is NO downloadable product.
  2. There is NO "Renewal" or "Yearly Fee".
  3. There is ONLY one time purchase of a service.
  4. I simply want admin and buyers to be able to see list of products purchased and be aware of whats completed (maybe via prefix).

Ah, in which case there's a "Service" product type you can use :)

In order for a post to generate when purchasing this type, you'd need to create some Product Fields (custom fields like the custom user profile fields feature in XenForo), which you can use to ask users about the specifics of the service (such as their website, etc), then you can configure the product to post in a specific forum whenever someone purchased the service.

You can also set a thread prefix for the thread, so you could have a "Unhandled" prefix for new services and your staff can then change it to "Handled" or something once the service has been carried out.

PS: If you do decide to go for it, the US Independence Day sale starts tomorrow (approx 11 hours from the time of this post) for 17.76% off :)

Back