DragonByte eCommerce Demo

Okay I need to ask you some questions then.
I assume it can be used as it is here with only products for the page. That is users can not post goods for sale.

1. So question is can users use it to sell goods? Used as a market place

2. Is there an option to pay on delivery or by agreement? That is not going through external payment processing?

3. Can I add extra fields for sizes, colors etc. for customers to choose

That is users can not post goods for sale.
This is correct. eCommerce is not a Classifieds add-on.

1. So question is can users use it to sell goods? Used as a market place
No. While it is technically possible to grant users the ability to create products, this will allow them to see all your user groups as there is a feature in this add-on that grants someone user group changes on purchase. In other words; users would be able to create a free product that grants someone the Administrator user group on your forum.

While I understand that a Classifieds add-on is a widely requested feature, a decision was made early in the design process that precludes this from being a realistic feature addition, without making significant changes to the core add-on.

2. Is there an option to pay on delivery or by agreement? That is not going through external payment processing?
This add-on uses the XenForo "Payment Profile" system, so if your desired method of payment has integration with that functionality, it should work.

3. Can I add extra fields for sizes, colors etc. for customers to choose
For physical products, you can add "product variations". Please do be aware that you can only add one type of variation, meaning that if you want to sell f.ex. a shirt in multiple colours and sizes, you would need to set up one variation per colour and size combo.

1680094908727.png

"Test 1" would be "Blue - XS", "Test 2" would be "Blue - S", etc.

Back