Question Just upgraded to v3.2.7, how come all of the previous history is gone from the tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeel786

Customer
Hi,

I just upgraded to Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.7. As soon I activated, all of the previous history is gone from the tab. Why did it do that and how can I fix it?

Also one of my posts had 20 likes and now looking it, it has only 2 likes that were given after the update

and now when try to click on any of these options, i just see a blank page. I guess I made a blunder updating this plugin. Kindly help

Siasat.pk Forums   vBulletin Admin Control Panel.png

and now when try to click on any of these options, i just see a blank page. I guess I made a blunder updating this plugin. Kindly help

Siasat.pk Forums   vBulletin Admin Control Panel.png

I downloaded and uploaded the files again, incase i missed any and imported the xml as well. but still I'm seeing this area blank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure display_errors is turned on in php.ini to ensure blank pages do not hide the error messages.

Are you sure it has been enabled? Check the "View PHP Info" page to make sure it's turned on correctly.

Update: The reason for this is the fact that almost every file in your AdminCP directory is taken from the front-end. Nearly all DBTech files had their front-end files uploaded to the AdminCP, and there are a bunch of front-end vBulletin files in the AdminCP folder as well.

vBulletin and our modifications cannot function under these conditions. I'm cleaning this up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back