Status
Not open for further replies.

Footman

Customer
Maybe I'm wrong in the way I'm thinking about this, but I assumed that I could integrate vBCredits into vBShop and when credits are earned during the various activities throughout the site, those credits could be used directly in the shop. However when I look to set up the currencies in vBShop I do not see a way to integrate vBCredits.

I'd love the process to be behind the scenes type thing so the members only see one seamless display of points and shop.
I hope that was clear ... lol

I see here in my postbit on your site I have both points and credits... which is kinda confusing. They may be used for two different things here that I'm not aware of, but on my site there's only one need for points/credits and that's to purchase items in the shop.

Did you add a new currency in vBShop?

Currency Manager, the default vBCredits data is
Table: user
Column: credits

Then you would have to edit your items and select the new currency as the Item Currency.

I apparently added the currency wrong... I redid it with the correct table and column values and it;s working fine now. I just made them all the same name. No need for multiple names. Hopefully this doesn't confuse something behind the scenes.... lol

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings