Question How do I adjust a members cedits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chernabog

Customer
I have the proper permission of adjust for my admin user group, I also have 'trigger event' set to never, because admin group should not trigger events that will give them credits. I see donate and purchase, but I see nothing at all for adjust -- I have a user that received the daily log in credit reward twice and I want to adjust one of those off....

can someone refresh my memory, please? Thanks!

Given that adjust is an event, having "trigger event" set to never will mean they will be unable to trigger the Adjust event.

PHP:
/**
 * @return bool
 */
public function canAdjustDbtechCreditsCurrencies()
{
   return ($this->canTriggerDbtechCreditsEvents()
      && $this->hasPermission('dbtechCredits', 'adjust')
   );
}

Given that adjust is an event, having "trigger event" set to never will mean they will be unable to trigger the Adjust event.

PHP:
/**
* @return bool
*/
public function canAdjustDbtechCreditsCurrencies()
{
   return ($this->canTriggerDbtechCreditsEvents()
      && $this->hasPermission('dbtechCredits', 'adjust')
   );
}

yeah my silly self figured that out midway. Got it working :p

Sorry, I'm not sure what exactly you're saying. The icon indicates those events are under moderation. Have you checked the approval queue?

In the future, there will be per-event trigger permissions, but as it's a significant undertaking there's no ETA for this.

I got it figured out, you must have saw my post before I erased the SS..it was my own fault, I forgot that I had it set up for moderation. It was one of THOSE days lol :p Thank you for being patient.

Hello @chernabog,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @chernabog,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating