Question In forum Transaction Log question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphelion

Customer
Hello,

I am working on configuring this add-on on my forum and having some issues with the transaction logs.

Currently, I am trying to make it to where non-administrators can only see their credits, and cannot see the transaction log, nor the "high score" listing.

I have successfully been able to adjust credits, and the event will show in the transaction log in the Admin CP.

However when viewing the transaction log on the forum itself, all administrator accounts are only able to view transactions involving their own account. If they adjust credits on another account, the transaction is completely invisible unless in the Admin CP.

Is this intended behavior or is there some way I can make it so administrators can view all transactions on the forum transaction log?

EDIT: To clarify, when I click the "Credits" button in the nav bar, the only transactions visible on the page are ones where the currently active account was the target. Even if the active account is an administrator, it cannot view transactions where other accounts were the target of adjustment. The search function does not work to find other transaction events.

The relevant user group permissions can be found under the "DragonByte Credits moderator permissions":

1640182895547.png

The relevant user group permissions can be found under the "DragonByte Credits moderator permissions":

View attachment 10020

I think I have those permissions set correctly, but I can't get it to work.

permissions.png

transaction1.png

transaction2.png

Image #1 is a permissions analysis of the super admin account I am testing on.

Doing a manual search in the forum transaction log on image #2 still doesn't yield any results that the active account wasn't directly the target of.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. :(

Hello! I was just wondering if there are any ideas I could do to maybe fix this.

Am I right in thinking there is a discrepancy with the logs that shouldn't be there? Or have I configured something wrong, or am on the wrong pages?

Thanks!

Could you please use the "Attach secure data" button to allow me access to your site so I can look into this further?

The attached data is encrypted before being saved, and the decryption key will be emailed to both of us. The decrypted information is not stored in the browser nor on our servers. You can purge the data entirely at any point by clicking the "Delete secure data" button.

As this is a much more secure method of exchanging sensitive information, I am unable to accept private messages / conversations with sensitive information. If you have previously submitted private messages / conversations with sensitive information, please ensure this information has been changed and that it is no longer valid.

Hello @Aphelion,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello, apologies for the delay. I was out of the country on business. I have attached the requested data.

Hi there,

I am unable to connect to your FTP server using the provided credentials. Here are the two FTP transcripts:

Code:
: 220: --------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
1:      You are user number 1 of 50 allowed.
1:      Local time is now 06:07. Server port: 21.
1:      This is a private system - No anonymous login
1:      IPv6 connections are also welcome on this server.
1:      You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
1: Connected to ftp.xxxxxxxxxx.com.
1: Cmd: USER xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.com
1: Remote host has closed the connection.
1: 421: Sorry, cleartext sessions and weak ciphers are not accepted on this server.
1:      Please reconnect using TLS security mechanisms.
1: Canceling…

Code:
1: Connecting to ftp.xxxxxxxxxx.com user:xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.com port:22
1: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.4
1: Authentication failed, error 23
1: Canceling…

Could you please edit the information and provide the correct login information? If your FTP account has any IP address filters, please remove them for the duration of this support ticket.

I do not believe there is an IP whitelist, I was able to connect with FileZilla on my own machine and I have not set up such a thing on the host previously. I do not know much about FTP, so I apologize if I am doing this wrong, but I was able to connect with the "Use explicit FTP over TLS if available" option on port 21 with the attached credentials. I can open a ticket with my host to ask for changes but I do not know what I would need to ask of them.

I was able to connect after finding that connection method in my FTP client, thanks :)

I found the issue; it was a bug with the application of the "Show to self and designated user groups" privacy setting for currencies.

I've applied the fix to your site, as a result you will see src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Entity/Currency.php show up in your File Health Check Warnings going forward until the next version is released and you update.

I've deleted the secure data from this ticket, for security reasons you should now change the passwords.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future release (5.7.7).

Change log:
Fix: Fix an issue where the "Show to self and designated user groups" currency privacy setting did not apply correctly

Hello @Aphelion,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

Hello @Aphelion,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating