How Big Are Your Forums? (Average online users)

• Over 500 users online (!!!)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Over 100 users online

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Between 10 and 50 always online

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Around 10 online users

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I'm Lucky to See Someone Surfing With Me

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
I have anywhere from 30-100 at any given time. Most ever was 161.

But until recently we haven't had anything really on the front page, nor have we really had a direction. We are the cast-off forum from PvPonline. We were cut loose and reformed on our own so we've stayed relevant through sheer will.

Starting yesterday we had a cartoonist step up and started posting and will do so weekly. I hope to soon be able to vote in your "Over 100 Users" category.

I usually have about 20 registered people ALWAYS online, and then it'll spike up to 40 to 50 during really active hours. And about 70-100 registered accounts log on daily. : D I never count guests or robots, since they aren't contributing to the community. For us it's all about the repeat visits since we're a roleplaying forum.

My "ultimate" goal is about 500 daily logins, 250 actively posting members. >:D That would be a nice sustainable community size for us. Not too big, not too little...

My old site i used to run had about 300 people log in per day. but as of now i get however many people log to DB-0tech since this is my "home" site :)

Been a little slower lately: Currently Active Users: 716 (91 members and 625 guests) (30 minute time out by memory)

I'd like to send out some emails to my members and get them coming back more, but when you have over a half a million members sending emails is not easy anymore lol

It's a constant problem activity on very focused sites. Mine's stuck around the 50+ mark for the past six months, occasionally a bit higher. Not as busy as it used to be... hence DBTech products... :)

Been a little slower lately: Currently Active Users: 716 (91 members and 625 guests) (30 minute time out by memory)

I'd like to send out some emails to my members and get them coming back more, but when you have over a half a million members sending emails is not easy anymore lol

There is a hack/plugin that will send notification to your members automatically, browse vb official support site for it.