Question Google Analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemiWiki

Customer
I would like to use the inserting Google Analytics feature. I have enabled Google Universal Analytics and I think I'm ready to go here. Do you have any further instructions or words of caution before I launch this thing? To be clear, this adds GA code to the entire site? Not just the forum?

Losing analytics would be a very bad thing for my site so I want to make sure I do this thing right.

I'm loving your software by the way. Very nice code. Lots of knobs to play with.

It only covers the parts of your site powered by vBulletin, so if you are using other landing pages such as Wordpress or static HTML, DBSEO will not cover it.

It only covers the parts of your site powered by vBulletin, so if you are using other landing pages such as Wordpress or static HTML, DBSEO will not cover it.

Okay, good to know. We are full on vB 4.2.2. so it should not be a problem. Should we remove the old GA code before starting or will your code do that?

You should definitely remove the old GA code, otherwise your stats will be counted double which will cause all kinds of problems.

No problem :)

If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to start a new support ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings