Bug Flush Cache Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogeox

Customer
Dosn't matter if I use Filecache (/dbtech/vboptimise/filecache) or APCu:

Always every 1 or 2 minutes the cache is flushing automagically and start again... like a bucle

There is any way to stop flushing the cache every few minutes? I would like to flush every X hours

Certain cache systems do not support flushing individual cache entries, so if some cache needs to be invalidated, it'll clear the entire thing.

Certain cache systems do not support flushing individual cache entries, so if some cache needs to be invalidated, it'll clear the entire thing.
In this case, what would be better for the server/speed/performance?

1) Continue using this FileCache
(creating hundreds of files until 70 seconds and deleting everything and start again writting/reading/deleting every minute)

or

2) Select NONE cache
(No writes/reads/flushing any files)

PS: Also I'm using OPCACHE from php 7.1

Opcache is not a file caching system, it caches the compiled PHP code your site runs.

The optimal solution would be for you to setup and connect to a Redis server.

Hello @neogeox,

We hope your ticket regarding vB Optimise has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @neogeox,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vB Optimise has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating