• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question External Mailing List alweys NO in RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

majjed2008

Customer
Hello

1 - have the External Mailing List alweys NO in RED with no any thing to switch it

2 - also i have this print on the top of VBmail list :
You appear to have PHP 5.3.9 or higher installed on your server and configured to be too restrictive for vBulletin and vBMail to work correctly.

Please note that if you have a large number of usergroups, certain parts of this page may not work as intended.

If you encounter this issue, you may be able to work around this by adding the following code to your .htaccess file:

php_value max_input_vars 10000

or altering your php.ini file to increase max_input_vars to 10000.

i try to add the php_value max_input_vars 10000 to .htaccess and i get internal server error so i remove it .

3 - also please how to add mail subscription to sidebar

thank you

also i try to unsubscribe and get this error massage :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_phrase() in /home/majjed2008/public_html/dbtech/vbmail/actions/mailinglists.php on line 1266

1 - have the External Mailing List alweys NO in RED with no any thing to switch it
This is working as intended. You must create a new mailing list if you want to create one not tied to vBulletin accounts.

2 - also i have this print on the top of VBmail list :
You appear to have PHP 5.3.9 or higher installed on your server and configured to be too restrictive for vBulletin and vBMail to work correctly.

Please note that if you have a large number of usergroups, certain parts of this page may not work as intended.

If you encounter this issue, you may be able to work around this by adding the following code to your .htaccess file:

php_value max_input_vars 10000

or altering your php.ini file to increase max_input_vars to 10000.

i try to add the php_value max_input_vars 10000 to .htaccess and i get internal server error so i remove it .
Then edit your php.ini file as per the message you quoted.

This only works for external mailing lists.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_phrase() in /home/majjed2008/public_html/dbtech/vbmail/actions/mailinglists.php on line 1266
I believe this has been fixed in the latest version of vBMail, please make sure you're running the latest version of the product :)

This only works for external mailing lists.
i creat external one please how to add it to sidebar ?

I believe this has been fixed in the latest version of vBMail, please make sure you're running the latest version of the product

Problem I do use the last 2.1.2 how to fix it please

some update after investigate in the unsubscribe and get this error massage :

it come only if the user pickup OTHER and right some text .

thank you

Also please i have one problem after i send to all my user more than 100K the forum stop send activation email after that i dont know why there are no limit in email in my server can you help me please

i creat external one please how to add it to sidebar ?
Use the Forum Blocks Manager :)

Problem I do use the last 2.1.2 how to fix it please
I've uploaded a hotfix to /dbtech/vbmail/actions/mailinglists.php that should resolve this :)

Also please i have one problem after i send to all my user more than 100K the forum stop send activation email after that i dont know why there are no limit in email in my server can you help me please
This is a server limitation, vBMail does not interfere with activation emails in any way, shape or form.

thank you I add the block but once i try it , it give me massage : Invalid Action. Go Back..
also please i want to add it to the CMS Widgets that is the home page it will not help in the forum page .

also please from where to get this :
I've uploaded a hotfix to /dbtech/vbmail/actions/mailinglists.php that should resolve this

Thank you

Last edited:
thank you I add the block but once i try it , it give me massage : Invalid Action. Go Back..
Where are you seeing that message? Can you please give me step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this issue?

also please i want to add it to the CMS Widgets that is the home page it will not help in the forum page .
There is currently no CMS integration.

also please from where to get this :
I've uploaded a hotfix to /dbtech/vbmail/actions/mailinglists.php that should resolve this
When I say "Hotfix Released" it means you should re-download the product and re-upload the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back