Question Error message when click on thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
I did not made any changes in settings, but when product is enabled i can not access any thred on forumhome page - get this error

vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

also my cometchat bar is gone when dbseo is enabled - have latest version of cometchat 5.6.1 without template edits.

please some help!

for now i disabled product dbseo and can access forums and cometchat works fine!

regards

bosss

Updated to new version 2.0.9 and still same problems. Maybe must some change in settings?

some help please!

regards

bosss

Troubleshooting:

If CometChat bar does not appear on your site or does not work, you may need to configure the Base URL.
To do this go to ‘vBulletin Options’ > ‘CometChat Settings’
Here add the URL of your vBulletin folder
e.g. if vBulletin is present at http://www.yoursite.com/vbulletin, then set /vbulletin as base url

Note: Do not add a trailing “/”

Thanks Nirjonadda will test when enabled dbseo and know how to fix another problems (can not start - open threads from forumhome page and no avatar pictures expl on arcade page ...

regards

bosss

Thanks Nirjonadda will test when enabled dbseo and know how to fix another problems (can not start - open threads from forumhome page and no avatar pictures expl on arcade page ...

regards

bosss
Try disabling the Avatar rewrite URLs in the DBSEO settings :)

Now get avatars on arcade page - but still error message when try to open thread from forumhome page and no cometchat bar (put what Nirjonadda suggest above)

regards

bosss

If the thread issue only happens on some threads, try turning the Filter Non-Latin Characters setting to Remove or Replace.

No help - get same error message " No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" and also no cometchat bar.

regards

bosss

maybe i must change something - because my forum is not in root? have forum folder "vb4"?

The AdminCP information provided previously no longer appears to be valid. Could you please PM me with updated AdminCP information?

The bugs in CometChat and the issue regarding the missing .htaccess entries have been resolved @ your site, as far as I can tell your threads are now working as intended :)

Hello bosss,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings