Legacy Disable Postage - Let them contact each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
My members are quite used to doing the postage in either PM or using the Pm system to call each other.

Since you implemented the checks (one of the betas I posted about) that made members HAVE to use the postage system we are getting hardly any members selling.

In our old forums and dbtech forms system that I put together we could get 10 a day... we are lucky to get 2 a week now :(

I believe they just do not want to add there postage details into our database.

I know how busy you are could this be something you might consider.

Cheers Mokonzi

Regards
Mick

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It might be possible to setup something to disable the system. But I can't guarantee it getting done quickly, though I will try my best (I'm not sure how much of an impact it would have on other things not having addresses included). Would something such as putting up a notification that address data is securely stored help?

The greatest irony of all of this is that it's less secure PMing the data than it is storing it the way we are in the database. But I understand people's reticence.

The greatest irony of all of this is that it's less secure PMing the data than it is storing it the way we are in the database. But I understand people's reticence.

I know, you would not believe how many times I have told them in the VIP areas of my site telling them its much safer than leaving a PM that they cannot delete if the other user does not delete it!!

I know how busy you are Mokonzi, I am very grateful that you are considering it :)

Cheers
Mick

Thanks Very Much :)

I can imagine it would be difficult because it must be integrated with most systems :(

Cheers
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back