Question DBSHop and DBCredit integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilzCY

Customer
I have Coins as currency in shop and credit.
I also check integration in DBshop currency. But credit I get from event in DBcredit doesn't merge or integrate with DBshop. What did I do wrong?

Also, in DBshop there is increasement in post and thread. I set them to be 5 in post and 10 in thread
Same goes for DBcredit: 5 for post, 10 for thread

Does it mean that when a user post they get 5 in credit, and 5 in shop?
How to merge/integrate them?

You can either use the interface in the Shop mod to do it, or edit each currency and set them to use the same points column.

For the future, can you please use your correct forum URL in the issue field? The URL is not public, so no-one other than DBTech staff will see your URL.

Buy using the shop interface do you mean? dbshop currencies > edit currency then choose a dbcredit to integrate? I did that but they still show as 2 separated currencies.

So in admincp I go to DB Tech Shop > Manage Currencies > Default Shop Points (changed name to: SP Credits) > Advanced Settings > Integrated Currency
And choose the default currency (changed name to: SP Credits). Like in this screenshot

But still two currency show separately. I have edited the name to be the same

Also please tell me the answer for this after integration:
"Also, in DBshop there is increasement in post and thread. I set them to be 5 in post and 10 in thread

Does it mean that when a user post they get 5 in credit, and 5 in shop?"

Thank you

Last edited:
But still two currency show separately. I have edited the name to be the same
This is working as intended. Please turn off the postbit display for DB Shop in the options.

Also please tell me the answer for this after integration:
"Also, in DBshop there is increasement in post and thread. I set them to be 5 in post and 10 in thread

Does it mean that when a user post they get 5 in credit, and 5 in shop?"
Sorry, I do not understand this question. You should turn off points generation in DB Shop after they have been integrated.

Dear Fillip H.,

I can hide the credit in postbit just fine. But shop currency and credit currency don't combined, even though I have integrated Credit currency in Shop Currency. As you have seen on screenshot above. Credit currency has 109, Shop currency has 0.

Wallet show shop currency as 0
Item can only be purchase by shop currency which is also 0

Do I have to do any other step than go to shop currency and integrate credit currency? There is no difference before and after integration other than a small notification box in shop currency telling you that you have the option to integrate.

After reading some post I found that the only way to combine is to change the column ID. The shop interface option alone just don't work.

Ok so I test this method and it works

I change the point column in SHOP to the point column of CREDIT. And it works.
I then go the SHOP currency and set no integration. It still works.

So this let me to one question left.
What does this Integrated Currency option in DBT SHOP do?

Last edited:
Hello DevilzCY,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings