Bug dbseocp does not like Xcache

Status
Not open for further replies.

tavenger5

Customer
Normally when I make a modification in the admincp after logging in I have to enter my xcache username and password. This is because vbOptimise clears the cache when a template or other setting is changed.

When I make a change in the dbseocp the xcache login does not work - however, the setting appears to be changed after reloading the page. IT's very odd. I even tried the same in different browsers. Any ideas why this is happening?

Please either edit your php.ini and set xcache.admin.enable_auth = Off (Admin Auth is not needed unless you are running in a shared environment or you have the XCache Admin PHP interface uploaded) or edit vB's config.php file and add $vbulletin->config['xcache']['user'] and $vbulletin->config['xcache']['pass'] containing your XCache user info.

You will also find these instructions in the home page of the DBSEO CP.

Please either edit your php.ini and set xcache.admin.enable_auth = Off (Admin Auth is not needed unless you are running in a shared environment or you have the XCache Admin PHP interface uploaded) or edit vB's config.php file and add $vbulletin->config['xcache']['user'] and $vbulletin->config['xcache']['pass'] containing your XCache user info.

You will also find these instructions in the home page of the DBSEO CP.

Thanks. I added those lines to the config since I have the xcache admin public facing. (you meant $config['xcache']...) It doesn't say anything about xcache on the dbseocp homepage, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back