Question DBSEO question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to install DBSEO on this site (for a client)

There is nothing in the .htaccess file (I want DBSEO installed before other modifications)

My client wants to have the CMS as landing page Comunidad de oleoaficionados en español

In this moment (default vB 4.2.2 installation) the landing page is on Activity

Some questions:

I can install DBSEO Lite and change the landing page after? What I need? Professional installation of DBSEO takes charge of this?

I have two more forums to update. Can I pay three Pro licences and copy the settings from one Pro installation to the other servers, or I am forced to pay three Pro installations?

The landing page can be changed without DBSEO, simply edit the Navigation Manager and change the default tab to Home (or whatever the vB CMS tab has been renamed to), and edit the index.php file changing
PHP:
require('forum.php');
to
PHP:
require('content.php');

You should verify this is working before installing DBSEO, as DBSEO will not provide any functionality already provided by vBulletin.

As for the Pro Installs, if you are buying licences for 3 forums, we can install it on 3 forums for the price of 1 Pro Install no problem :) Just give me the other 2 FTP/AdminCP details via PM after purchase :)

Thanks for the tip.

I'll propose to my clients to install the pro version. Can be installed on top of the free version? I'll plan to test the results in one (that's using mod_rewrite mode now) and going for the pro on the three.

Another question, can I pay for a limited time now and extend the upgrade licences gradually?

Yeah, it's a seamless upgrade that doesn't lose you any settings or anything :)

If you buy a shorter licence just now, and upgrade before its expiration date, you get a discount. It's still more expensive than buying the longer licence outright, but not by much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back