Question DBSEO and VBadvanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDaemon

I've dbseo and vbadvaned and I got this error

Warning: require(..../dbtech/dbseo/hooks/cache_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 102
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/dbtech/dbseo/hooks/cache_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /var/www/html/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1419) : eval()'d code on line 102

after some reserch I've know that dbseo may conflic with vbadvanced
How can i fix it?

Last edited:
Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

Yes please, It's quitly big problem here, pm you

I'm looking forward to buy dbseo full version , but after tried, I have issue with vbadvanced that I cannot fix.
now I've to disable hook via config.

Actually uploading the files is a requirement for our modifications to function. The product is not going to work without the required files uploaded.

Additionally, I noticed that your XCache configuration is not working as intended. You need to edit /usr/local/php53/lib/php.ini and add this to the bottom:
Code:
xcache.var_size = 512M
xcache.var_ttl = 7200
then restart Apache.

Then, re-enable XCache in vBulletin's config.php file. For now, I have left XCache disabled in vBulletin's config.php file.

yes thanks, actually i'm delete it for testing, but perhaps i'm doing something wrong,

It's work but my cpu load went very high, i mean very high please check this out MRTG Index Page
normally before add product server load between 30-40%

You can offset the load by using one of vBulletin's opcache datastore cachers in vB's config.php file.

If your server is not very powerful and you cannot use an opcode cacher then yes, it's normal that this product increases your server load.

This is not an issue that affects all forums (for the above reasons) and is not something we are able to "fix" beyond advising you how to improve performance (by installing an opcode cacher as mentioned above).

try to re-enable Xcache but have not success, try to use filecache system seem a it lower cpu load as suggest, plaese help with xcache thats seem it enabled and work before.

DBSEO won't work with the Filecache cacher. You should contact your host if you are having issues with XCache.

after checking with server admin xcache still up and working probably it was a problem with scripts so I've checking whats going on that can't enable Xcahce

try to uninstall dbseo and re-enable vbseo.

everything work fine with these products with xcache enable

so I'm re-enable Xcache again

error relate to dbseo in cpadmin

and front page

I can enable Xcache even with un-effective config before install dbseo, and got disable after got assist here.
but I can't re-enable it again after install dbseo even uninstall it.

please. advice, suggest or hint me. with this problem. and/or how to revert, since xcache seem working before testing dbseo

xcache status

This could mean that the XCache cached files do not work when loaded via vbAdvanced. Please try disabling file cache in XCache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back