Alan_SP

Customer
Not sure if you considered to make dating mod. There was one from Maria, microDating if I remember correctly, but I think that you could make it better.

Basically, people would enter things about themselves (gender, their looks, preferences, what they look for), what they want from partners, mod would be able to compare things like this (turn ons, turn offs) and suggest who's good match and in what percentage...

Looking at existing programs on net, there's no really good ones, or it is just my impression. I looked at OSdate, it could use vBulletin as its forum, but I think that vBulletin with quality mod would be much better solution. Of course, there you could congregate some other of yours already existing mods (Random Questions seems excellent for this type of sites).

Anyway, internet dating is something that's very popular today and now many people (maybe everyone who has access to internet) tries to find partner online. With dating mod done properly and professionally it could be interesting to many sites as just one of additions, or for some as main purpose of existence.

Not sure if you considered to make dating mod. There was one from Maria, microDating if I remember correctly, but I think that you could make it better.

Basically, people would enter things about themselves (gender, their looks, preferences, what they look for), what they want from partners, mod would be able to compare things like this (turn ons, turn offs) and suggest who's good match and in what percentage...

Looking at existing programs on net, there's no really good ones, or it is just my impression. I looked at OSdate, it could use vBulletin as its forum, but I think that vBulletin with quality mod would be much better solution. Of course, there you could congregate some other of yours already existing mods (Random Questions seems excellent for this type of sites).

Anyway, internet dating is something that's very popular today and now many people (maybe everyone who has access to internet) tries to find partner online. With dating mod done properly and professionally it could be interesting to many sites as just one of additions, or for some as main purpose of existence.

To be honest I think this would be too niche for us - we would get very few sales from it and it likely wouldn't be worth out while to do for that reason.

Back