Legacy Customizability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex240

Customer
Hello,

A few of us are working on a project, we've added VbActivity on our forums to test it out. We also customized it a bit (onmouseover properties for acheivements). I really love the product and we are looking to update to the pro version once we launch.

There is only one little thing that would greatly facilitate our life lol - how difficult would it be (if doable at all) to add a criteria for acheivements that would be linked to the usergroups.

Ex: you get added to a certain usergroup, it automatically gives you an acheivement. This could be pretty cool if you're added to a special position within the community and/or get a promotion.

Is this something that is included in the pro version?

Thank you & fantastic job on the mods, they are amazing.

addition:

I just noticed that the thanks / like plug in is neatly integrated in the post footer instead of having it's own box after the post. This is something I'll be working on in the next days/weeks. But would you happen to have the coding handy? It would facilitate things :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is this something that is included in the pro version?
There's no way to do this at this time, sorry :(

I just noticed that the thanks / like plug in is neatly integrated in the post footer instead of having it's own box after the post. This is something I'll be working on in the next days/weeks. But would you happen to have the coding handy? It would facilitate things :)
This is a Pro-only feature of the APTL mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back