Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpades

Customer
Hey!

The currency transfer is very confusing...

Could you explain how I can have my users transfer a certain amount of a currency into another currency?

So for example, if a member has 500 Credits, they can transfer that amount into 1 Token.

Nowhere in the settings allows me to do this...

Setting relative values for currencies is a pro feature.

Otherwise, anywhere on your site where credits are displayed, you can click on the number to pop open the transfer box. there you can set who it goes to, including yourself on another currency

Setting relative values for currencies is a pro feature.

Otherwise, anywhere on your site where credits are displayed, you can click on the number to pop open the transfer box. there you can set who it goes to, including yourself on another currency

I have the PRO version, which is why I would like a more detailed instruction on how to set up these relative values you are talking about because I do not see it in the settings (I'm blind lol).

Also, it doesn't seem like the feature I am looking for because the way you make it sound like, this is how the feature works:

Two currencies, need to change a type of currency to another? Well you can by switching 500 Credits and move it to your Tokens balance but you will have 500 Tokens!

That's not what I am looking for.

I want it where if a member has 1400 Credits and ONE token costs 500 Credits, they can exchange 500 Credits for ONE Token.

Go to the currency manager. Edit tokens, show advanced options, and at the bottom set relative value to 1. Edit credits, show advanced options, and at the bottom set relative value to 500

Now, transferring 1500 credits to tokens gets you 3 of them :) (and vice versa)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.