Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
Can someone please tell me how to edit the color of the Sticky? I tried with html code but it does not work. It shows the code.

Thank you.

If you are talking about the background color that's controlled by the stylevar, blocksubhead_background.

If you want to change it to a different color completely in the template, dbtech_vbshout_shoutbox find:

Code:
<div class="blocksubhead" name="dbtech_vbshout_frame_sticky" data-instanceid="{vb:var instance.instanceid}" style="display:none;">

Change that bit of code to this:

Code:
<div class="blocksubhead" name="dbtech_vbshout_frame_sticky" data-instanceid="{vb:var instance.instanceid}" style="display:none; background:#FFFFFF">

Now you can change FFFFFF to what ever color you wish.

Did you try wrapping the text with, Your Text Here

You can change the color by changing the 000000

Sorry, so to change only the text color I have to apply the edits you mention in your previous post?

Yeah to change the text color of what you have in your sticky, do like I said in my last post.

That changes the entire background. Not the text. I just want to change the color of the text please. Thanks.

Did you try wrapping the text with, [color*=#000000]Your Text Here*[/COLOR] (remove the * from the code.)

You can change the color by changing the 000000

Doing this will only change the text color.

As you can see on here, doing that we have 3 different colors in the sticky besides the default color

Oh BLAH man....and now it changed. Not sure why it took some time, but after a few minutes it is now red....so....lol....thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back