Question Buying a avatar change is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicators

Customer
I made the items in the shop for a avatar change and signature change, but when i put it in my cart and then i click confirm, nothing happens, it brings me back to the store page with the item still in my cart and nothing was charged.

Can you go through the checkout process again, but with the F12 developer tools open, and check for any JavaScript errors in the Console pane?

This browser is AJAX compatible
forum:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Firing System Init
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Fire vB_XHTML_Ready
vbulletin-core.js?v=423:11 Fetch Cookie :: vbulletin_collapse (null)
forum:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token

I don't know if this says much, but this is what i got as far as errors during transaction.

That could be related, it seems like an AJAX request is failing with unexpected output. It may be a PHP error.

Can you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look into this?

I receive dozens of PMs over the course of a week, it's not really possible for me to remember all of them :)

Update: This was due to your custom rewrite rule for vBShop. I've made changes to your DBSEO copy to resolve this. Do be advised your copy of DBSEO is vastly out of date, the latest version is 2.0.22. We can only reliably support the latest version of our products.

Thanks, when i can pay for the 3 month, i will but lately i been strapped for cash. Do you think the same thing will happen with vbavatars and vbsignatures?

We'll actually be putting out an update for all old versions of DBSEO to resolve this, as we felt it had potential to hamper functionality enough to be worthy of patching old versions.

Once the update is out tonight, simply re-download the latest version you can, and re-upload the files :)

Quick follow-up to this: A thread wasn't actually posted (we may do next week), but the updates to all old versions has gone live :)

Hello Replicators,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings