Question A few questions (and suggestion) about postbit & bug (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xar

Customer
Hi,

Recently I started using and testing the vBActivity & Award for use on my forums.

Through testing I figured out that there are two things I would like to ask.

First one is about the achievements and awards being shown.
They always show the latest achievement/award as it seems.
Is it possible to randomize it, so every time the page is loaded it would show not always the same achievements?

Secondary is more like a suggestion I suppose.
A way that members could choose which achievements or rewards are shown by default. So instead of the latest, the chosen achievements/awards are sticky.

Okay that are my main questions.
Other then that, I'm not sure if this is a bug but I would like to confirm if it wouldn't be one.

When you click an achievement/award it brings you to the page of all of them. The achievement/award gets highlighted.
The question here is: shouldn't the page jump to the position of the achievement/award instead of just making users scroll down to find it?

Example: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbactivity.php?do=allachievements&achievementid=24
I need to scroll down to find the achievement (highlighted one) instead that it bring me to it automatically.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my sloppy English here :).

Is it possible to randomize it, so every time the page is loaded it would show not always the same achievements?
Not at this time, sorry :(

A way that members could choose which achievements or rewards are shown by default. So instead of the latest, the chosen achievements/awards are sticky.
That should probably be re-posted in its own thread as a Feature Request :)

When you click an achievement/award it brings you to the page of all of them. The achievement/award gets highlighted.
The question here is: shouldn't the page jump to the position of the achievement/award instead of just making users scroll down to find it?
This is working as intended currently :)

Hello Xar,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings