• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Legacy A few changes to the looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_Angelo

Customer
just some feedback really when i've been looking at DB-Techs version of thread ratings, heres my suggestions for futures versions:

1. Remove the Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4,Q5 and Q6 from the left side, its not really needed and would look far better without them so your things would show:

Was the thread useful:

instead of

Q1 Was the thread useful:

2. Remove the decimal point if you give a thread a rating of the highest score, for example if i rate a thread 10/10 it shows as 10.0/10 which is not needed since you cannot give the rating over 10 so a decimal is kinda pointless, alternatively the same thing for giving it 0.0/10 should be 0/10

3.Once you've rated a thread the right hand side rating that you gave it should disappear and be replaced with a small link saying something like "See what you rated this thread" or "Edit your rating of this thread" since to me it looks kind of ugly having what you rated it and the overall rating right next to each other, maybe an option to turn either on of off or simply go straight to the "shrunk" version after you voted.

4. maybe swap the user rating and overall rating around so that you can rate the thread first on the left instead of doing it on the right and once you've rated a thread it'll hide what you rated it as in suggestion 3.

5. Change "You havn't rated this thread yet" to "Rate This Thread" as the longer version is kinda pointless

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back