Bug 2.6.0 okay ->2.6.1 broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcam

Customer
Warning: mysqli_query(): (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND lastpost > 1404303369 AND open <> 10 AND sticky = 0 AND thread.vis' at line 6 in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1393

This is the error message I get when the forum home (and possibly other areas yet to be discovered) are accessed after vbOptimise 2.6.1 is installed. I have done some trial and error steps. I removed CDN integration, flushed the cache, and played with some settings.

When vbOptimise is disabled, the affected areas work, but when enabled this error persists.

When reverting back to 2.6.0 (pro) things seem to work, so could it be something in 2.6.1?

if ($queryresult = mysqli_query($link, $this->sql, ($buffered ? MYSQLI_STORE_RESULT : MYSQLI_USE_RESULT))) is the line,

It appears to be a problem with memcache. I am now in a different environment, so I'll have to look to make sure the memcache server can speak to vb and that vb can speak to memcache.

After reinstalling and starting with fresh settings. It wasn't until I selected Opcache operator: Memcache that this error returned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings